- 1 (13.2-ounce) package refrigerated crusty French bread dough
- 1/2 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 2 ounces Canadian bacon, sliced and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup peeled cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (optional)
- calories 305
- fat 5.9 g
- satfat 2.7 g
- monofat 0.6 g
- polyfat 0.1 g
- protein 13.3 g
- carbohydrate 58.5 g
- fiber 1.9 g
- cholesterol 17 mg
- iron 2.8 mg
- sodium 803 mg
- calcium 116 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Roll dough out to a 24-inch rope; cut dough into 2 (12-inch) ropes. Place dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden; cool completely on a wire rack. Cut bread into 4 (6-inch-long) pieces; split each piece crosswise.
Preheat broiler to high.
Open each bread portion flat. Spread 2 tablespoons sauce over each bread portion; divide Canadian bacon evenly among servings. Sprinkle bacon with cheese; top with pineapple. Broil 3 minutes or until golden. Garnish with green onions, if desired. Fold top half of bread over cheese mixture.