Delicious and ridiculously simple!
Ham and Pineapple Pizza
Serve with an arugula salad to balance the sweetness of the pineapple and ham.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 slices)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 298
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 16.7g
- Carbohydrate: 39.8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 823mg
- Calcium: 335mg
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1/2 cup commercial pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup (2-inch) julienne-cut cooked ham
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread sauce evenly over the pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with ham, pineapple, and cheese; sprinkle with red pepper. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until the crust is crisp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes