Ham' n Swiss Noodle Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) Brorad egg noodles
- 2 tablespoon(s) Preferably canola
- 1 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 1 cup(s) Shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) Milk
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Swiss cheese 8 oz
- 1/4 cup(s) BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 1 pound(s) Steak, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1) preheat oven to 400. Coat 2 1/2 - quart baking dish with cooking spray. Cook noodles according to package direction; drain.
- 2) In large pot heat oil over medium heat . Add onion and and carrot ; cook 2 min. Whisk in four. Remove from heat; gradually whisk in milk.
- 3) over medium - heat, stirring constantly , 1 min. Add 1 1/2 cups cheese, BBQ salt and cayenne; cook, stirring, just until cheese is melted. Add noodles and ham; toss.
- 4) Transfer mixture to baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25 min . Or until ligthly golden and buddly . Let stand 5 min. Before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham' n Swiss Noodle Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes