Ham 'n Cheese Omelet Bake
Here's a brunch bake that has it all, from ham and cheese to veggies, with a biscuit crust. Recipe from Julie Amberson: Browns Point, Washington via Pillsbury.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10-ounce box(es) frozen broccoli & cheese flavored sauce
- 1 10.2-ounce can(s) (5 biscuits) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 10 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry ground mustard
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 cup(s) diced cooked ham
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped onion
- 4 ounce(s) (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounce(s) (1 cup) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 4.5-ounce jar(s) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut small slit in center of broccoli and cheese sauce pouch. Microwave on High for 3 to 4 minutes, rotating pouch 1/4 turn once halfway through microwaving. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 2. Meanwhile, spray bottom only of 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; arrange evenly in sprayed dish.
- 3. In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in ham, onion, both cheeses, mushrooms and cooked broccoli and cheese sauce. Pour mixture over biscuit pieces in dish. Press down with back of spoon, making sure all biscuit pieces are covered with egg mixture.
- 4. Bake at 350°F. for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center is set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note