Ham Macaroni Casserole
Richie likes this one - has dairy in it From pasta package
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) elbow macaroni uncooked
- 2 cup(s) cooked ham cubed
- 4 whole(s) hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) onion minced
- 11 oz can(s) cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) potato chips crushed
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in bowl and mix with all other ingredients except potato chips.
- 2. Pour mixture into buttered 2 qt. casserole and top with crushed potato chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note