Good sweet loaf. Doreen's recipe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 lb. ground ham
- 1 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 cup Half & Half
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Mix together the meats, crackers, half & half, salt and pepper. Form into a loaf in a shallow baking dish, or you can make several small loaves instead.
- Mix together the ingredients for the sauce. Baste the loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour, basting with the sauce above a few times during cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by deedotb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham Loaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes