Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground uncooked smoked ham
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground fresh pork
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup(s) Wheaties
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) Dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground cloves
- Mix the first 5 ingredients, pat into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
- Mix the last three ingredients and spread over the loaf.
- Bake @ 350 for 1-1/2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HHIandWP and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes