Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground uncooked smoked ham
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground fresh pork
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup(s) Wheaties
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) Dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground cloves
- Mix the first 5 ingredients, pat into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
- Mix the last three ingredients and spread over the loaf.
- Bake @ 350 for 1-1/2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HHIandWP and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note