Ground Ham is hard to find. My suggestion is to call your butcher and have them prep you some in the morning before you head to the grocer.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground uncooked smoked ham
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground fresh pork
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup(s) Wheaties
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) Dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground cloves
- Mix the first 5 ingredients, pat into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
- Mix the last three ingredients and spread over the loaf.
- Bake @ 350 for 1-1/2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HHIandWP and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note