1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles.
3. Firmly press perforations to seal.
4. Place ham slices on rectangles.
5. Spread ham slices with mustard; sprinkle with cheese.
6. Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal.
7. Coat rolls with sesame seed.
8. Cut each of the 4 rolls into 5 slices, forning 20 slices.
9. Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
10.Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
11.Immediately remove from cookie sheet and serve warm.
Go to full version of