HAM-IT-UP CRESCENT SNACKS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 4 slice(s) ham thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1 cup(s) shredded swiss or cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seed
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles.
- 3. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- 4. Place ham slices on rectangles.
- 5. Spread ham slices with mustard; sprinkle with cheese.
- 6. Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal.
- 7. Coat rolls with sesame seed.
- 8. Cut each of the 4 rolls into 5 slices, forning 20 slices.
- 9. Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10.Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11.Immediately remove from cookie sheet and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
HAM-IT-UP CRESCENT SNACKS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers