Very good. My family enjoyed it. This is a great way to use leftover ham.
Ham-Hash Brown Casserole
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 55 Minutes
- 1 (30-oz.) package frozen shredded country-style hash browns, thawed
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen diced onion, red and green bell pepper, and celery, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10-oz.) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups chopped cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated fresh zucchini
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups crushed round buttery crackers
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first 8 ingredients. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2. Combine crushed crackers and butter. Top casserole with cracker mixture.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and cracker mixture is brown. Let stand 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles