- 1 (30-oz.) package frozen shredded country-style hash browns, thawed
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen diced onion, red and green bell pepper, and celery, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10-oz.) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups chopped cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated fresh zucchini
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups crushed round buttery crackers
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first 8 ingredients. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Combine crushed crackers and butter. Top casserole with cracker mixture.
Bake at 400° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and cracker mixture is brown. Let stand 15 minutes.