- 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups finely chopped onion
- 2 ounces finely chopped lower-sodium ham (about 2/3 cup)
- 2 ounces diced Gruyère cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Cooking spray
- calories 153
- fat 4.4 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- sodium 296 mg
How to Make It
Combine chicken stock and eggs. Add toasted sourdough bread cubes.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil; swirl. Sauté onion for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low; cook 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Add onion, ham, Gruyère cheese, and parsley to bread mixture.
Bake stuffing at 350° for 45 minutes in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.