Nice quick and easy recipe, different from my usual omelette. The cucumber was a great touch, made the omelette taste light and fresh. I didn't serve it with salsa, it was good just by itself.
Ham & Feta Cheese Omelet
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cooked ham, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: salsa
- Combine all ingredients except salsa in a bowl; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased sauté pan or small skillet. Without stirring, cook over low heat until set. Fold over; transfer to serving plate. Serve with salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham & Feta Cheese Omelet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Main Dishes