- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 5 eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 10 3/4-oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 12-oz. tube refrigerated biscuits, baked
- Pepper to taste
How to Make It
Combine onion powder, eggs, soup, milk and cheese in a medium mixing bowl; blend well. Place mixture in a greased 8"x8" baking pan. Spread ham evenly over top.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve over biscuits; sprinkle lightly with pepper.