- 1 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 slice each rye and Italian-style white bread
- 3/4 to 1 ounce thinly-sliced ham
- 3/4 to 1 ounce thinly-sliced Swiss cheese
How to Make It
Combine mayonnaise and pickle relish and spread on one side of each slice of bread. Top one of the spread sides with the ham and cheese and top with the second slice of bread, mayo side down. Cut into quarters and proceed as directed above. Developed by Sara Moulton for the Grain Foods Foundation.