Ham & Cheese Sliders
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-2 package(s) Hawaiian sweet role
- 1 ounce(s) Onion Minced
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2-3 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoon(s) Poppy seeds
- 1,1/2 pound(s) Deli ham Shaved
- 8-10 slice(s) Swiss or American cheese
- In saucepan melt butter, add onion till soft.
- Add in mustard, worcestershire & poppy seeds. Simmer 5 min.
- Slice bottom of rolls, place on pan with foil. Place 2/3 of mixture on bottom half of rolls. Add ham & cheese. Place top of rolls & add rest do mixture on top.
- Bake 20 min at 350
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynneLong and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham & Cheese Sliders Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers