- 2 1/2 cups biscuit and baking mix
- 3/4 cup diced cooked ham (for maximum flavor, use country ham)
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
How to Make It
Combine baking mix, ham, and cheese in a large bowl. Make a well in center of mixture. Combine half-and-half, oil, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 11 to 12 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from pans immediately.