Ham and Cheddar Potato Skins
More From Health
Total: 40 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 186
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: .2g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 30g
- Sugars: 2g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sodium: 279mg
- 6 small potatoes (1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, sliced (white and green parts separated)
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Bake potatoes on baking sheet 25-30 minutes or until tender; set aside to cool. Preheat broiler with rack in highest position.
- 3. Halve cooked potatoes lengthwise. Scoop out flesh, leaving a 1/4-inch border; transfer potato flesh (about 2 cups) to a bowl. Mash potato with sour cream and 2 tablespoons water; season with salt an pepper. Fold in scallions whites and ham; spoon filling into potato shells.
- 4. Arrange filled potato skins on a baking sheet; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Broil 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spinkle with scallion greens before serving, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers