- 6 small potatoes (1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, sliced (white and green parts separated)
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- calories 186
- fat 4.3 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- monofat 1.2 g
- polyfat .2 g
- cholesterol 16 mg
- protein 7 g
- carbohydrate 30 g
- sugars 2 g
- fiber 3 g
- sodium 279 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Bake potatoes on baking sheet 25-30 minutes or until tender; set aside to cool. Preheat broiler with rack in highest position.
Halve cooked potatoes lengthwise. Scoop out flesh, leaving a 1/4-inch border; transfer potato flesh (about 2 cups) to a bowl. Mash potato with sour cream and 2 tablespoons water; season with salt an pepper. Fold in scallions whites and ham; spoon filling into potato shells.
Arrange filled potato skins on a baking sheet; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Broil 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spinkle with scallion greens before serving, if desired.