Ham Carbonana with Basic cheese ravioli
Community Recipe from
- 20 ravioli
- 20 cheese ravioli
- 1/2 jar light Alfredo SAuce
- 1/2 chopped chopped ham
- 2/3 c dry white wine
- 1/3 c water or chicked broth
- 1/3 c chopped mshrooms
- 1/3 c chopped onion
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Saute mushrooms and onion in 1t olive oil (non stick pan), add ham,saute 1 minte
- add wine, simmer till alcohol is evaporated, 2-3 minutes
- add sauce, water,and peas and carrots. bring back to a simmer.
- add ravioli,cook 5-6 minutes
- top with Italian parsley
- salt/pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham Carbonana with Basic cheese ravioli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes