Ham, Brown Rice, and Pea Salad
ww ready, set, go! 7pp 277 cal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) brown rice
- 2 cup(s) baby peas frozen
- 1/2 pound(s) ham low-sodium fat-free, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup(s) gruyere cheese shredded
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) mint chopped fresh
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt if desired and adding peas during last 5 minutes of cooking time. Drain rice with peas in colander; let cool.
- 2. Transfer rice mixture to serving bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat evenly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tsimpkins and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham, Brown Rice, and Pea Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads