Ham-Broccoli Pot Pie
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (11-ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded colby-Jack cheese blend
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- Arrange chopped broccoli in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Stir together corn and next 6 ingredients. Spoon over broccoli.
- Unfold piecrust; pat or roll into an 11- x 7-inch rectangle, and place over ham mixture. Crimp edges, and cut 4 slits for steam to escape.
- Bake at 400° for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes