Ham Broccoli Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup(s) crushed potato chips
- 1 cup(s) cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 cup(s) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, soup, ham, cheeses, milk, onion and pepper. Drain macaroni; add to ham mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note