Ham and Arugula Sandwiches with Cranberry Chutney
Arugula is a green similar to lettuce but with a spicy kick to it. We think it goes well with the sweet chutney.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 246
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 15.7g
- Carbohydrate: 31.4g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Iron: 3.0mg
- Sodium: 912mg
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Calcium: 208mg
- 1 (8-ounce) package Italian-cheese-flavored pizza crusts (such as Boboli)
- 1/4 cup cranberry chutney (such as Crosse & Blackwell)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces lean cooked ham, sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed trimmed arugula or chopped romaine lettuce
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crusts on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes at 450° or until warm.
- Spread chutney over bottom side of 1 pizza crust. Spread mustard on bottom side of remaining crust. Arrange sliced ham over mustard-coated crust. Top with arugula. Place chutney-coated side of remaining crust over arugula. Cut into four equal sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note