Delicious! I couldn't find fig preserves, so I used apricot. Very easy and tastes great!! Good for an easy weeknight dinner or a quick lunch.
Prep: 10 min., Cook: 4 min. per batch.
Yield: Makes 5 servings
- 5 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (9-ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Brown Sugar Ham
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- Fig preserves
- 1. Spread half of each tortilla with mustard. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over mustard on each tortilla. Top with ham and apple slices. Fold tortillas in half over filling.
- 2. Heat a lightly greased griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat just until hot. Cook quesadillas, in batches, 2 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and outside browns. Remove from heat, and cut into wedges. Serve with fig preserves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches