- 5 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (9-ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Brown Sugar Ham
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- Fig preserves
How to Make It
Spread half of each tortilla with mustard. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over mustard on each tortilla. Top with ham and apple slices. Fold tortillas in half over filling.
Heat a lightly greased griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat just until hot. Cook quesadillas, in batches, 2 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and outside browns. Remove from heat, and cut into wedges. Serve with fig preserves.