- 4 baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup diced 33%-less-sodium ham (about 6 ounces)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 376
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 11 g
- satfat 6.2 g
- monofat 3.5 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 20.1 g
- carbohydrate 47.9 g
- fiber 3.4 g
- cholesterol 51 mg
- iron 2.9 mg
- sodium 540 mg
- calcium 359 mg
How to Make It
Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at high 16 minutes or until done, rearranging potatoes after 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Combine potato pulp, ham, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/3 cup green onions, sour cream, and pepper.
Spoon the potato mixture into shells. Combine 1/2 cup cheese and remaining green onions, and sprinkle over potatoes. Place potatoes on a baking sheet; broil 4 minutes or until golden.