Ham And Spinach Wheels
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) frozen chopped spinach
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese (light OK)
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream (nonfat OK)
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 3/4 pound(s) deli ham, thinly sliced
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature. Thaw spinach and firmly drain by pressing with back of spoon to remove excess moisture.
- In bowl, mix spinach, cream cheese, horseradish, allspice, and pepper. Add sour cream as needed for workable consistency. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- With spatula, spread mixture evenly to cover each tortillas. Divide ham into 6 equal portions. Layer one portion of ham on each tortilla covering spinach mixture.
- Roll each tortilla tightly to encase filling. If made ahead, cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight. Cut each tortilla diagonally with sharp knife into 3/4" slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note