Ham And Spinach Wheels
Tasty low-fat appetizer or sandwich. Easy to make ahead of time. Inspired by Sunset recipe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) frozen chopped spinach
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese (light OK)
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream (nonfat OK)
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 3/4 pound(s) deli ham, thinly sliced
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature. Thaw spinach and firmly drain by pressing with back of spoon to remove excess moisture.
- In bowl, mix spinach, cream cheese, horseradish, allspice, and pepper. Add sour cream as needed for workable consistency. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- With spatula, spread mixture evenly to cover each tortillas. Divide ham into 6 equal portions. Layer one portion of ham on each tortilla covering spinach mixture.
- Roll each tortilla tightly to encase filling. If made ahead, cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight. Cut each tortilla diagonally with sharp knife into 3/4" slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note