Ham and Potato Scallop
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) 1 inch cubes peeled baking potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fully cooked ham cubed
- 1 (15 oz) can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can(s) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- Mix potatoes, ham, corn, bell pepper, and onion in slow cooker.
- Mix soup, milk, and flour in a small bowl. Beat with wire whisk until smooth. Pour soup mixture over potato mixture; stir gently to mix.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 7-9 hrs or until potatoes are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note