Ham and Pineapple Pops
Fun and festive single-serving skewers with the perfect salty-sweet ratio of ham and pineapple. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2789.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Natural cooking spray
- 24 (1 1/2-inch) chunks fresh or canned, drained pineapple
- 3/4 pound(s) spiral-sliced ham, cut into 24 strips
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot chile sauce, such as Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Soak 24 wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes and grease a large, foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray. On each skewer, thread a strip of ham, folding it back and forth like a ribbon, followed by a chunk of pineapple. Arrange on the baking sheet. Stir together syrup, mustard and chile sauce in a small bowl and then brush all over ham and pineapple. Bake, flipping once, until hot and caramelized, about 20 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note