Ham and Olive Pasta Salad
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped pitted picholine olives
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped prosciutto (about 1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (1 ounce)
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) uncooked cavatelli
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole-grain Dijon mustard
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain. Add pasta, parsley, and remaining ingredients to vinegar mixture; toss well to coat. Cover and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note