Ham and Olive Pasta Salad
Mediterranean-style pasta salad with bold flavors Last two ingredients may be replaced with ham and black olives. Any small, compact pasta may be used. from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped pitted picholine olives
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped prosciutto (about 1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (1 ounce)
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) uncooked cavatelli
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole-grain Dijon mustard
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain. Add pasta, parsley, and remaining ingredients to vinegar mixture; toss well to coat. Cover and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note