Ham and Mozzarella Melts with Sauteed Spinach - Real Simple
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, sliced
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 bunch(es) flat-leaf spinach, stems discarded
- 2 whole(s) large ciabatta rolls, split
- 4 ounce(s) sliced deli ham
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounce(s) fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper, and as much spinach as will fit. Cook, tossing and adding more spinach when there is room, until tender, 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat broiler. Place the rolls split-side up on a foil-lined large broilerproof baking sheet. Dividing evenly, top with the ham, tomatoes, mozzarella, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Broil until the cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes. Serve with the spinach.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham and Mozzarella Melts with Sauteed Spinach - Real Simple Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes