Ham and Fontina Sourdough Sandwiches
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) pesto sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 8 sourdough bakery bread slices
- 16 slice(s) Fontina cheese (about 1/2 lb.)
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into thin slices
- 16 thin deli ham slices (about 1/2 lb.)
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1. Stir together first three ingredients.
- 2. Spread 1 side of each bread slice generously with mayonnaise mixture. Layer cheese, bell pepper strips, ham, basil and lettuce on half of bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise mixture sides down. Cut sandwiches in half.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham and Fontina Sourdough Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches
More Recipes for Main Dishes