Yield: Makes 18 tartlets
- 3 (10-ounce) packages frozen pastry shells
- 2 1/4 cups (9 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- Place pastry shells on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir together cheese and flour.
- Whisk together eggs and whipping cream; stir in cheese mixture and diced ham. Cover and chill 8 hours, if desired. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared pastry shells. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 25 minutes.
- Note: You can make ahead and freeze baked tartlets. Thaw, and bake tartlets again at 325° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers