- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 1 (6-ounce) package Swiss cheese slices
- 1 pound thinly sliced ham
- Combine first 5 ingredients; spread evenly on each bun half. Layer 8 bun halves evenly with cheese and ham; top with remaining halves. Wrap in aluminum foil; freeze.
- Bake, frozen in foil, at 350° for 1 hour or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note