- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped ham
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Unroll crescent rolls, and separate into 8 triangles. Fit 5 triangles into a 9-inch pieplate, pressing edges together to seal.
- Combine chopped ham and next 4 ingredients; spoon into pieplate.
- Cut remaining 3 triangles into thin strips; arrange over mixture.
- Bake on lower oven rack at 325° for 1 hour. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This