Ham-and-Cheese Oven French Toast
Yield: 6 servings
- 12 sandwich bread slices
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 12 (1-ounce) baked ham slices
- 6 (1-ounce) Monterey Jack cheese slices
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with mustard. Layer 6 bread slices, mustard side up, with 1 ham slice, 1 cheese slice, and another ham slice; top with remaining bread slices, mustard side down.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a shallow dish until blended. Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Place sandwiches 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. Place another lightly greased baking sheet, greased side down, on top of sandwiches.
- Bake at 475° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch