HAM AND BROCCOLI QUICHE
MAKE SURE TO USE A DEEP DISH PIE CRUST!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 9" deep dish frozen unbaked pie crust
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup(s) half & half
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) diced cooked ham
- 1 cup(s) chopped broccoli lightly steamed
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped pepper parsley
- Place ham and steamed broccoli in pie shell. Top with cheese and nutmeg.
- Beat eggs, half & half and seasonings together. Pour over cheese in quiche dish.
- Bake at 350º for 45 minutes or until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BarbaraA1010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
HAM AND BROCCOLI QUICHE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes