Ham and Broccoli Quiche
Community Recipe from
- 1 Pie crust
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cubed, cooked Ham
- 6 ounce(s) shredd Swiss cheese
- 1 cup(s) broccoli thawed, drained thoroughly on paper towel
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Heat oven to 375*. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie using 9" glass pie pan.
- Layer ham, cheese and broccoli in crust. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, beat well. Pour over broccoli.
- Bake at 375* until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Approx. 35 - 45 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes