Ham and Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- half bag black beans
- half bag pinto beans
- half bag great northern beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) tumeric
- 1 tablespoon(s) Meditterian Sea food spice
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic salt
- 4 clove(s) garlic diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking soda -- help defart-says grandma Kleffman
- 6 dash(es) hot pepper sauce
- Cook the bone of honey ham with some meat still on it in slow cooker at about 250 degrees till the meat starts to come off. Then add all the rest of the Ingredients. cook until you like the texture of the beans. I like about 4 hours of cook time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeneKleffman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham and Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes