Ham and Bean Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) ham cooked, cubed
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 can(s) great northern beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) diced potatoes
- 3/4 cup(s) diced carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley minced
- 3/4 cup(s) celery diced
- In a 3 quart saucepan, saute ham, onion and garlic in butter until onion is tender. Add the next seven ingredients (all except peas and parsley). Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add peas and cook for 5 minutes. Add parsley and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EreNelson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note