Ham- and Cheese-Stuffed Potatoes
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 385
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 20.6g
- Carbohydrate: 58.3g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 491mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 4 (12-ounce) baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 2 cups fresh broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup canned low-sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- 1 cup diced reduced-fat, low-salt ham
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- Scrub potatoes; prick each several times with a fork. Bake at 400° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done. Let cool slightly.
- Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and onion; saute 3 minutes. Add broth; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Remove from heat; stir in ham and pepper.
- Cut a lengthwise strip from top of each potato;discard strips. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells; set shells aside.
- Place potato pulp in a bowl; add 2 tablespoons sour cream, and mash slightly. Stir in broccoli mixture. Spoon mixture evenly into potato shells.
- Place potatoes in an 11- x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top each potato with 2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese, and bake 3 additional minutes or until cheese melts. Top each with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes