Halloween Sandwich Cookies
Use Halloween cookie cutters for fun shapes to sandwich the creamy filling of these delicious treats.
Yield: 54 cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, whipped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- Sugar to taste
- Creamy Filling:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat flour, butter and cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until combined; chill one hour.
- Roll dough to 1/8-to 1/4-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut with mini cookie cutters; place close together on ungreased baking sheets. Pierce each cookie several times with a fork; sprinkle lightly with sugar. Bake at 375° for about 8 minutes, or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cook completely.
- To prepare filling, beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Stir in vanilla.
- Spread Creamy Filling between cookies, forming sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies