Halloween Fruit Apple Teeth Treats
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 honeycrisp apples cored and quartered
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2.25 oz package(s) blanched slivered almonds
- 1. With a small, sharp paring knife, cut a lengthwise wedge from the skin side of each apple quarter, leaving the peel around the wedge for lips.
- 2. If desired, rub the cut portions of the apple quarters with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- 3. Poke 5 or 6 slivered almonds into the top and bottom of the cut-out area to make snaggly teeth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Halloween Fruit Apple Teeth Treats Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks