- 2 medium zucchini, quartered and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) skinless halibut fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked couscous
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium high heat (350° to 400°). Arrange 4 (12-inch-long) sheets heavy-duty aluminum foil on work surface. Divide first 3 ingredients evenly among sheets of foil. Top with halibut fillets; sprinkle fillets evenly with salt and pepper. Divide garlic evenly among fillets; top each with a rosemary sprig, and drizzle with oil. Gather sides of foil over fish and vegetables to cover completely; crimp edges to seal packets.
Place fish packets on grill. Cook, turning once, 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are sizzling inside packets and fish is opaque throughout. Serve with couscous.