Halibut with Tarragon-Lemon Breadcrumbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh tarragon minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon rind finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 (5) ounce(s) halibut or cod fillets
- 4 teaspoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) prepared horseradish
- freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat, add garlic, and saute 1 minute. Add breadcrumbs, tarragon, lemon rind, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- 3. Place halibut on a parchment lined baking sheet. Combine mayonnaise and horseradish; spread over each fillet. Top with crumbs, patting lightly to help them adhere. Bake 10-12 minutes, or unitl fish is tender and crumbs are golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Halibut with Tarragon-Lemon Breadcrumbs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes