Halibut with Red Pepper Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) roasted red peppers (8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange zest grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) sherry or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 whole(s) 6-oz fillets of halibut or striped bass
- 1. Preheat the broiler. Line the bottom of a broiling pan with foil. Place the broiling tray on top. Take the fish out of the fridge.
- 2. Make the sauce in your food processor (cuisinart or equivalent) by pulsing together the roasted red peppers, olive oil, orange zest, vinegar, crushed red pepper, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 3. Place the fish on the broiling tray. Sprinkle lightly with kosher salt and black pepper. Spread the red pepper mixture evenly over the fish.
- 4. Broil until opaque throughout, about 6-8 minutes total.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Halibut with Red Pepper Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes