Quick and easy recipe. If you like garlic, you will love the pesto. However, if you are not a fan, this pesto stays with you long after you have finished dinner.
Halibut with Quick Lemon Pesto
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 283
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 38.7g
- Carbohydrate: 1.4g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 59mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 363mg
- Calcium: 195mg
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut or other firm white fish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup firmly packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Place fillets on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cover and grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- 3. While fish grills, combine 1/8 teaspoon salt, basil, and remaining 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process until finely minced. Serve grilled fish over pesto.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes