Quick and easy recipe. If you like garlic, you will love the pesto. However, if you are not a fan, this pesto stays with you long after you have finished dinner.
Halibut with Quick Lemon Pesto
Grated lemon rind and juice lend tartness to the pesto that enhances the natural flavors of this simple grilled fish.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 283
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 38.7g
- Carbohydrate: 1.4g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 59mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 363mg
- Calcium: 195mg
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut or other firm white fish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup firmly packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Place fillets on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cover and grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- 3. While fish grills, combine 1/8 teaspoon salt, basil, and remaining 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process until finely minced. Serve grilled fish over pesto.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes