Halibut with Persimmon Tomato and Dill Relish
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 211
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 34.8g
- Carbohydrate: 2.6g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 52mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 308mg
- Calcium: 81mg
- 2 cups diced Persimmon tomato (about 3 medium)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 6 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Dill sprigs (optional)
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine the first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Toss gently to coat.
- 3. Brush fish with oil; sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with tomato mixture; garnish with dill sprigs, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This