Halibut with Mango and Goat Cheese
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh mango
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 4 4-ounce halibut fillets
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled goat cheese (1 ounce)
- 1. In a small bowl combine mango, green onions, parsley and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2. In a small saucepan over medium heat combine maple syrup and mustard; bring to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 3. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium (300°F to 350°F). Season fillets with salt to taste. Brush with maple syrup mixture. Place fillets on grill. Grill, covered, 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4. Just before serving, stir goat cheese into mango mixture. Spoon over fillets, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note